Monday, March 29, 2010

I Wanna Bake

Now that I'm moving to a new place with a slightly bigger kitchen, I've been in the mood to bake. I haven't baked any sweets in a long time and I want to get back into it. Now that I think about it, Easter is coming up and I can use that as an excuse to bake some goodies. I was searching around Flickr to get some ideas and thought a few of these were awesome.

source

source

I love these from my favorite baking blog.

source

source

source
I also love baking cookies. Good ol' chocolate chip cookies are my favorite!

source
And I am definitely not opposed to baking brownies either.

source
This one is making me drool. I feel like Homer Simpson just looking at it.
Okay, now I'm hungry. I better get started on my packing again. It feels like such a long process but today should be better, my friend is coming over to help me.
Have a good Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment