Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Class, New Projects

Today was the first day of my Portfolio and ethics class. I'm actually excited to take this class because it will help me to put together and improve my portfolio. I'm also planning on shooting a picture story that will be very fun to do. Changing the subject, I gave my Etsy shop a little update that I have been wanting to do for a long time. This includes re listing my flower brooches but this time, in sets of three. It makes more sense this way given the shipping.


Also, right now I'm working on including my photography prints to my shop as well. After many months, I finally decided which images have made the cut and I'm happy with my decision. I will make a post about it tonight or tomorrow morning-the latest. After taking my Color Management class, I learned A LOT about printing and feel confident that my customers will receive quality prints.

I have also been trying to catch up on some old RVA Classes that I took in the past. So far, I got this done:

Custom Journals
Be back later tonight with an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment