Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Vinyl Lovin'

This week has been both stressful and really busy. My roommate and I managed to finish moving on the 1st around 2 a.m. I right away got to working on my portfolio for my 7 a.m. class that day. Not long after I began working, my back gave out and I could barely move. I finished my portfolio with 30 minutes to spare, drove to school and dropped it off. I definitely did not stay for class as I couldn't even sit down for that long. I got home, took a nap and went back to the old apartment to clean it up. I thought I was finished with that place but little did I know that the manager likes to pester me. Turns out my roommate didn't clean his part of the apartment and now she was harassing me about it. It was a situation wasn't that big of a deal but she decided to make it one. It's a shame that she's also the manager for our new place too. Ack!

With all that, I'm also trying to put together a multimedia project, shoot more news events and trying to pass my business class. With only two weeks left in the session, I need to take advantage of any spare time I can get. This means not really being able to pay much attention to unpacking and organizing...yet.

So how do I have time to linger on Etsy? I get distracted easily. Shame on me. If you go to my photo blog, you can see what I shot on Saturday. It was pretty awesome.

Anyway, since I'm not allowed to paint on rented walls, the next best thing is vinyl decals. Here are some awesome looking ones that I would not mind putting up in my place.

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source
These two weeks will be over soon then I will get to decorate till my heart's content.
Happy Wednesday! (Technically, I finished this post past midnight, so yeah, Wednesday)

No comments:

Post a Comment