Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's Been A While...

Since I've posted and that's lame. I have to get into the habit of posting or at least taking pictures and sharing daily. I have 3 more days until school is over (for now) so I've been a little busy working on putting together my portfolio. I have been working on a multimedia project all session on a group called the Society for Creative Anachronism or SCA. They are an awesome bunch and welcomed me to their events. Here are some images from this weekend's shoot.






Many people usually think they are kind of like the Renaissance Fair people but not really. They don't do it for show, they do it for themselves and really go into doing research from anything like food to "garb". It's a hobby that they really love and are passionate about. I had a lot of fun shooting their events and I plan going to a few more.

No comments:

Post a Comment