Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lomo Mania

My Saturday went pretty well. A Lomography gallery and store opened up in L.A. and I have been anxious to see it. I finally went and it is amazing. They sell all of the Lomographic cameras and accessories and you can also leave your film to get it developed. Aside from that, they also have workshops on different things like film and pinhole cameras.



This store is a very hands on type of shop which I loove because I took my Nikon D200 and got to use an adapter so that you can use the Lomo lenses. This is what turned out when I used their telephoto lens:



It has an amazing soft focus and makes the images look dreamy. I'm in love with it and now my goal is to save up $ and pick one up.




Look at all the goodies! I can't wait to go back and pick up some accessories for my cameras. I want to get a flash for my mini Diana and maybe a colorsplash ring flash for my fisheye. I love plastic cameras! If you're in the area, I highly recommend you stop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment