Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So here it is, my tree that I got for $20 at Big Lots. It's only 4 feet but it works. It came already set up with lights and I added some colorful ones also.


The only other time I had a cat and a Christmas tree at the same time was 3 years ago when my cat "Jack" was a kitten. He didn't mind it. Now that we have "Batman" in our lives, he's made us a bit paranoid on what he can do to furniture and trees. At first, he deceives you into thinking he's just admiring the tree...
...and then this happens...
Almost looks like he's trying to use the tree as a toothpick. And then "Jack" decides to join in on the fun.

Here's my garland that I've been working on. It turned out great, except for the fact that I forgot I was going to make it hang twice so the bottom part of the garland faces the wall. Duh!

I really wanted to make stockings but I did not have enough time between classes and shooting assignments. These will do, until next year.


3 comments:

  1. my pink tree is from Big Lots as well. Those lights look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I love Big Lots and 99cents store. They have very inexpensive decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tree looks awesome!! I love big lots!! :D

    ReplyDelete