Monday, December 14, 2009

Merry Christmas To Me

There's about a week and a half left until X-Mas gets here. How exciting! I went to UO the other day to see what they had on sale and they had a Diana camera for $30! I snatched it up quick. I can't wait to use it and see how the pictures come out.

Isn't it pretty? I always wanted the black with turquoise but it is still expensive. I like this one though, when you take off the lens, it turns into a pinhole camera. Earlier that day I went to the thrift store and bought another Polaroid camera for 99cents! I love when that happens. And it works really well.

It used to be a camera for Slim Fast because it had the stickers everywhere. All I did was cover them up with deco tape and I plan to take pictures of my friends for our post X-Mas dinner.

Sorry for the short post but I have to get back to getting ready for my finals. Wednesday is my deadline to turn in all work and after that, I'm pretty much home free. I'll make another post on the tree that I got for $20. It's only 4 feet but it works.

These are my X-Mas lights. I did the heart effect with a filter for my lens out of construction paper.

1 comment:

  1. what exciting finds, especially the polaroid and I love the bottom photo, its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete