Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's been a few days since my last post. My weekend has been pretty uneventful but this week I'll be busy wrapping a few presents and setting up for my much anticipated (at least by me) after X-Mas dinner with my sisters and best friends. Tomorrow I will be shooting my friend and his baseball team play at Dodger Stadium. That should be fun. Ever since I started school, I had decided that I wanted to be a sports photographer and shoot for the Dodgers. Well, I won't be shooting for the Dodgers tomorrow but I will be shooting at Dodgers Stadium. It's okay though, I don't want to be a sports photographer anymore.

Anyway, I stumbled upon another awesome tutorial over at zakka life. It's a genius idea for gifts and the pouch can be used year after year. I might decide to do this for next year.
Eco Christmas Gift Wrap

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment