Tuesday, December 22, 2009

3 More Days!

I've declared that 2010 will be my most productive year. I'm going to do a big update for my Etsy shop in January. I'm so excited! I'll be adding more items and finally some of my prints. I will have a lot of time on my hands this coming month since I'll only be taking one class. (Thank you to too many students and not enough classes to go around!) Anywho, I'll be graduating in August so I'm really going to start working on my portfolio and shoot what I want to do for a living. I really want to shoot bands and concerts. Wouldn't that be awesome?! I have to start making connections and apply for internships. I just feel like I've been in school and I just rode the wave and now I'm here with still not a lot of experience and I need to change that. I just have to keep positive and busy. Here's to 2010!!!
I got sooo much done today. I'm done with everyone's gifts, decorations...done, finished editing my baby cousin's pictures and now I'll be working on some headbands and put together my Style School folder. I love winter break!

I also need to got grocery shopping for my X-Mas dinner. Here is some inspiration from WeHeartIt for creative ways to use food this holiday season.





And I plan to make a bunch of these for everyone:

James from Bleubird Vintage shows you how to make them here. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment