Monday, July 26, 2010

Renegade L.A.

This past Sunday was very exciting. It was my first time attending this:

And it was a really awesome, inspiring and wonderful experience. Here are some pictures from yesterday.







We got to make coffee cozies at the Sew L.A. booth.

And I was the Renegade mascot for a moment.

And I also got to meet the beautiful and talented Ruby from Cakies. This was the first time I've ever met anyone whose blog I read so I was excited.

We also went into the Threadless camper. In there, we got to design our own little paper t-shirts.

That's my masterpiece and here are a couple that made me laugh:

I already can't wait for next year. I'm off to go finish my homework, I took a break to post about Renegade so I best hop to it. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment