Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back to the Grind

I just came back from my road trip last night and even though there was a lot of driving, I hate that it's over. We saw lots of beautiful sights and stayed in some nice and not so nice hotels but most importantly, my best friends and I got to do some girl bonding. We really needed it since we have all been busy with work and school and really don't get to see them all that much. I will post pictures of the trip as soon as I'm finished editing them.

I'm still editing my best friend's engagement photos- I love so many of them that it's tough to narrow them down. Here are a few from the shoot.




It's so exciting to be a part of the wedding (I'm also a bridesmaid), and it's going to take some adjustment to realize that we are growing up -yikes- and ready to move on to the next stage in our lives. I'm so happy for them and can't wait for the "Big Day" next year.

I'm off to go to sleep early, I'm so so tired from the drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment