Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Awesome Weekend

This weekend was one of my favorites! It started on Saturday when I drove down to L.A. and had lunch with my besties. We had some Stewie's Shaved Ice which I've never had before. It was goood especially since the weather was in the high 90's - it felt like 110 degrees. On Sunday, me and a few friends went to the Hollywood Bowl to see The Swell Season. If you've never heard of them, check out the link because they are awesome. The opening bands were The Bird and the Bee and She and Him. The entire show was amazing but the icing on the cake was when I met Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova from The Swell Season. Joe and I had to wait at the artist entrance like groupies for almost 2 hours after the show but it was so worth it. I want to kill myself for not having a camera because besides meeting them, Colin Ferrel, John C. Riley and Jason Sudeikis from SNL passed by us. Lesson learned :(

(source)
In a few weeks, my friend Rosa will be having her engagement party and I plan on making a ton of these:

(click on the image for source and recipe)
I even have a color theme picked out and I'm also going to make the banner for the party. I"ll be sure to bring my camera there.

No comments:

Post a Comment