Monday, February 15, 2010

My Valentine's Day

I had a pretty awesome Valentine's weekend starting with Friday. My best friends and our boyfriends went to see the movie Valentine's Day. I have to admit that it was a wee but cheesy so I gave Joe a lot of credit for being a trooper. I didn't do much on Saturday but on Sunday morning, I went to shoot my cousin for an assignment and when I came back I saw this:



I love his drawing of cupid.

He wrote all over his mirrors with soap, how cute.
Joe got me delicious cupcakes from Yummy Cupcakes and they were super delicious! We then went out to lunch and had some Pinkberry for desert. For dinner, we went to our favorite Italian restaurant and I was so excited that they had my favorite plate on the specials menu. This was definitely the best Valentine's Day ever. Here's what I made for Joe.


I got this idea from Elsie and Leigh-Ann's Style School class. There are paper airplanes inside the house each with lyrics from a song that Joe made up when I was feeling really low. I also got him a pair of his favorite REI socks and a card holder with his name engraved in it. Yup, I had an awesome Valentine's weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment