Monday, February 1, 2010

Idea Time

Eeeep! Valentine's Day is just right around the corner. I've been surfing through Etsy to try and find ideas for my boyfriend. I stumbled on a few and decided to share some of my finds for those of you who also need help. Here's stuff that I thought would be cool for him:

Source
Little love robots!

source
I think this is pretty cool. I'd make it myself if I had the tools and knew how.

source
This is perfect for the coffee drinker in your life. I think these are beautiful.

source
Once again, if I knew how to make them. I like the colors, very manly :)

source
This looks so romantical! It's simple and straight to the point.


source
And this I thought was really cool. It's a DIY cross-stitch packaging set.
And this last image is for the ladies

I definitely wouldn't mind getting this for Valentine's Day. It's from Lara Lewis and she has a lot more beautiful goodies. It's worth stopping by at least just for a gander.

Happy Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment