Monday, February 1, 2010

I Joined a Book Club!

Hello all. This week as I was reading some of my favorite blogs, I stumbled on one that had joined an online book club. I love reading books and especially love it when the book is so interesting that I'm able to finish it in a week. A few of my classmates and I were going to start a book club but it just never took off. Now, I've never been in one but I just wanted to find a place where I can read a good book and share with others what I thought about it and also find out other people's reviews. So this was perfect for me! If you would also like to join, click on the image below.

I can't wait to start reading the first book!

4 comments:

  1. Just got your link to your blog from the slow readers club! Welcome.
    You have such a cute blog, I'm going to add it to my google reader.
    Chat with you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined this, too. The book is great so far. If it weren't for work, I'd be snuggled in bed reading it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CrystaL*: Thank you. I can't wait to start reading the book. I just bought it, I just have to get my homework out of the way first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie: It sounds like a very interesting book. I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete