Monday, September 14, 2009

So this new class that I'm taking (multimedia), I've mentioned that we had to get a journal for the class. I'm so excited because we actually get credit for journaling, something that I already do.


I sketched this because the original art piece was a wedding gift to my parents. I remember when I was a kid that it hung in our living room and it freaked me out because they looked like two really creepy ghosts. My mom forgot to take it with her when she moved to Texas so I've had it since. I can't draw to save my life but I did the best I could.

I then journaled about what I want in my future.
-Live in San Francisco
-Work from home
-Drive a hybrid (not that I would need one in S.F)

We showed our journals in class and we got to vote who's journal was the "coolest" based on cool points that we passed out. I got 1st prize and I won the latest issue of Communication Arts. I was pretty proud. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment