Friday, September 18, 2009

Fall...Far Far Away.

This post is dedicated to the Fall season that is never going to come to Southern California. This weekend is going to be 100+ degrees! Why!? I finally tried a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks this week and it does taste like pumkin pie. So yummy. It's pretty ridiculous though, having a hot drink in summer weather. Anywho, here are some that make me happy about Fall:

Ha, speaking of coffee how 'bout a cozy to go with that Pumpkin Spice Latte?

And some soap to keep away that "swine flu" that's been going around.

I love this painting from darklingwoods

These are too cute.

Candy Corn Scarf!

And these mugs are perfect for that cup o' joe or tea. Very dainty;)

These bracelets are so pretty and very fall-like.

My etsy shop setup is taking longer than I anticipated. School has been keeping me very busy and what little time I have in between, I try to list things but I'm very slow at it. My goal was to have everything up by this time but I'll strive for the beginning of October.
So I'm starting a little project that I've been wanting to do for a while and now I have the chance to do it. I have a tiny sock monkey named "Sock" and I plan to take him everywhere with me and document his adventures. Yes, this was for a school assignment. I love my class. Here's a sneak peak.

Here's "Sock" doing his finance homework. Yuck!
Have a fun weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute post! I'm so ready for fall weather as well but we never see it here in Texas. :( Sucks. Love that little sock monkey. hehe. ;)

    ReplyDelete