Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday

I love Etsy. I love seeing what people are making and selling. I have closed my shop until I no longer need to keep my belongings in storage. I'm thinking that I can still list my prints and handmade stuff and hopefully I'll be able to list vintage items as well. Any who, while browsing through etsy, I found some very beautiful items that made my wish list.
 I take my lunch to work a lot and these bags would be the perfect "green" lunch bag.
 How beautiful is this cowl? Everything about it is awesome, the color and style.
 I'm still working on one of my 4 Simple Goals, riding my bike more (exercising). I think once I accomplish that, maybe I can get myself this dress.
Okay, maybe this dress instead? They are both cute!

This necklace would go perfect with either dress. I love that it's a dual purpose necklace.
I'm halfway through the week, phew that was fast and tonight I'm meeting with friends for our weekly crochet/knitting circle. I'm bringing zucchini bread. Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment