Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday - Photography Edition

Today I'll be geeking out on some lovely items that I really wish I had. I'm sure you'll agree with me that they are practically a necessity. Let's begin...

Who wouldn't want this Lomogrpahy Tazza Grande set?  Perfect for your espresso or cappuccino during this chilly weather.

 I still want one of these even though I shoot Nikon.
 Ookay, so straps are definitely a necessity right? Right. I can't decide between the cream and blue one.
 How cute are these cameras??? I would definitely want the rainbow colored one. They are Double Shot cameras which means you get double the exposures because it shoots two pictures on one exposure like this:



 And I reeeaaalllly want this Diana Mini case. The top and front come off so you can carry it around with the case still on.
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment