Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday

Hello there. I hope the week has been treating you good so far. I still have to edit the pictures of my friends skydiving which I will do very soon, hopefully tonight. Watching that experience from the ground was so unreal!
Here are 5 things that I wish I owned, which makes it my "wishlist".
 I've been wanting white or off-white shoes with a teeny heel for a while and these are perfect.
 But if I had to choose, I'd get these instead. Aren't they cute!?
 And how cute is this dress from ModCloth? I love it.
 It's about that time again, the Fall season is here and although we probably won't feel it for another month here in Southern California I still want to get me a new coat. This one is just lovely.
I've been a fan of The Black Apple for a while now and I never get bored of her artwork. I would love to add this print to my collection.

Have a lovely Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment