Sunday, September 12, 2010

Simple Goal #3

I've been riding my bike a lot more, well about three times since I posted it on my goal about a month ago. But that is still more times than I've ridden it when I was living in Ventura, which was zero. I spent a good part of Saturday having it a "me" day. I rode my bike down the bike path which runs from Burbank to North Hollywood.

That path is pretty new but there's a lot of artwork on the side of the buildings to make the ride a little more enjoyable.



I plan on doing more solo bike rides after work to get my stamina going. I felt really good afterwards and hopefully I'll get to fit into a smaller dress size soon.
After the bike ride I headed over to Samy's camera to get my flash fixed. I'm shooting my first wedding next weekend and I don't want anything to go wrong. I'm so nervous! Afterwards I went to Barnes & Noble to pick up a few magazines and books. It was such a nice day so I went to the park to read my books. Here I have:
-Water for Elephants
-ReadyMade Magazine
-Foam Magazine
-Stitch 'N Bitch Crochet
-Ceremony Magazine (for research)

I'm almost finished with Water for Elephants. It's been a really good read and I can't wait to see the movie. I get the feeling I'm not going to like it as much as the book though, that's how it always goes but we'll see.

Later that night, Joe and I went to eat pizza at an Italian restaurant. Their regular crust was better than the thin crust but it was that kind of pizza that if you ate too much of it, you can't have it again for a few months.

I took a picture of this wall because I thought it looked cool and I had never seen it before.


No comments:

Post a Comment