Saturday, May 8, 2010

New Faves

So I was googling online to see where I can get some washi tape at a local craft store, somewhere I didn't have to get it online. I didn't find anything but I did find my new favorite cute online shop. It's called cute tape and they have so many things that now I feel I "need". I purchased this set of 12 washi tapes.


Sooo pretty. And here are some other things that are really cute on their site.


I want these hand made labels so bad.
I also want/need this journal so bad. It's for multi-taskers because it's a planner, calendar, journal and account book. I'm definitely getting this next time.


Yes, it comes with the wooden stamps!!! :)



Well I guess I'm going to have to wait for my tape to get here after all. But I'm excited. I love ordering things online because I feel like I'm getting a present, even though I paid for it. Must be the whole unpacking thing of it.
Have a great and crafty weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment