Sunday, November 8, 2009

So, ever since I learned to crochet, (last week) I haven't been able to stop making granny squares. Right now, that's the only thing I know how to do. I decided I wanted to make a baby blanket for my cousin's new baby boy and since I can't read patterns yet, I just made this huge granny square.

I still have a ways to go. I just want to get it done in time for Christmas. I also went and bought new yarn to hopefully get motivated to start new projects with crocheting.

Here are some images to inspire you. I know they definitely inspire me. (Click on images for credit).











Happy crocheting!

3 comments:

  1. I want to learn to crochet too so I can make a huge afghan quilt. Your granny square looks great! I have been finger knitting scarves lately and it's so much fun. Have you ever tried it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Love the baby blanket so far. I know what you mean, I can't stop crocheting either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanye K.,
    I tried finger knitting once but I don't think I had the right yarn. It was too thin and didn't turn out right. I need more practice.

    ReplyDelete