Saturday, January 22, 2011

An Update

I've made it through 2 weeks of the Insanity workout routine and have been watching what I'm eating. I have lost 5 pounds so far. YAY ME!!! At the same time, my opponent has lost 10 pounds. BOO!!! But then again, he is a guy and they tend to lose weight faster so I'm trying not to let that get to me. I'm still pretty pumped though and most of the time I have more energy than usual. I can't wait for the day when I get to wear my size 5 jeans again.
Last week I was supposed to post my motel Polaroid but I forgot to shoot for it. My plan was to do it after work but by the time I get out, the sun is already setting. I got one shot today and it's a pretty cool motel. I'll have it posted up on Monday.

There are so many things that I want to accomplish this year. I'm planning on either vamping up my Etsy shop or starting a different one to include the different things I want to sell rather than just vintage items. I also want to invest in a lighting setup for my photography and print out my portfolio because you never know who might want to see your work. I'm also looking forward to giving my photography blog a makeover. 

Are there any changes you wish to accomplish this year? 




No comments:

Post a Comment