Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I can't believe I finished an amigurumi project! I joined the Great Owl Crochet-Along and got started about two months ago. I had the ears, eyes, beak, belly and feet done but hadn't touched the body since the first time I tried it, he came out like a cone. I used a stitch marker this time around and it came out the way it's supposed to. The deadline was Sunday so I think what motivated me to get it done was that I didn't want to disappoint the other person I was going to swap the owl with. It does feel like a great accomplishment though because I never thought I could make any of these things besides scarves and granny squares.

I'm still putting together items for my giveaway. The box isn't full yet so I'm trying to add more stuff to it. More than likely I'll have the giveaway around next week because I'll have to focus on packing again. I'm seriously the only person I know that has moved as much as I have.

And here is the photo booth picture my friends and I took at Renegade.

In the meantime, check out this Etsy shop and blog for all things retro. Cut*Copy*Create makes the most adorable items that include designs like vintage typewriters and cameras.
These are some of my favorite items:



Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment