Wednesday, June 16, 2010

This session at school is pretty much over. I still have a class on Friday but my documentary is finished and showed it in class. I will have three weeks off for the Summer and then I go back for my last class ever. Yup, I graduate at the end of August with a Bachelor's degree in Visual Journalism. It's really awesome to know that I finally finished something in my life even though I really wanted to give up. And speaking of finishing things, here are a couple of projects that I have been working on. Since Father's Day is coming up, I made my dad a few beer cozies.


I got a free tutorial here and you can register for free. The yellow blanket in the background is for my soon to be new baby cousin. I'm taking it on my road trip to work on it. I'm actually taking a lot of projects with me on the road because I know there will be lots of driving.

Here's something that I finally finished and I'm so proud of. It's my first time making one of these and I think it came out pretty cool.

I recently finished making all of my granny squares for my first afghan...all 108 of them.

I really give credit to all of the grannies out there because putting the squares together has been back breaking work and it's also very tedious.

Because it's so repetitive, I also began to do a scallop edge to distract me when the job got too difficult. I'm hoping I'll finish this before I start school again.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! :)

    I am having a giveaway if you're interested.. give it a click ;D

    My name is Polly.. nice to meet you :)

    Giveaway post: http://mylittlepolly.blogspot.com/2010/06/oh-afternoon-nap.html#links

    ReplyDelete