Monday, January 25, 2010

I Love the Internets!!!

My internet is back and I'm glad to be catching up on my blogging and reading other people's blogs. I never really knew how much I used the Internet until my roommate's router was down. I couldn't blog, check my email or watch Netlfix. It was a sad week. I'm glad it's over. This weekend I had a chance to go down to Big Bear and snowboard. I live about 2-3 hours away but it took us 15 hours to get there because of the extreme conditions. It was really worth it though and I'm glad I went.




Me, Andrea, Rosa
I had a blast at Big Bear and with this being my 4th time snowboarding, I think I'm getting better at it. I need to work out my legs because I had to keep taking breaks on the mountain because my legs got tired very quickly. I hope I'm able to go again this season.
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment