Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hi hi. Today was my first day of class and I learned a ton! I'm taking a color correcting class so I can learn how to tone my images. I'm in my last year of school and barely learning this...and it's an elective. It's pretty ridiculous! It should be a requirement and one of the first classes you take in a photography school. I guess when you're a visual journalism major, color correction isn't a priority. Whatever. Enough of my rant, I'm just glad to be taking this class.

Moving on, I have 35 followers! Yay! Thank you for reading my blog and even having an interest in it. This is the only place I can express myself creatively and to share my passion for photography and crafts so I'm thankful and glad that other people feel the same. I'm thinking of doing my first giveaway when I hit 50 followers. It will be a good giveaway, I already have some ideas brewing. For now, I'll get back to my crocheting. I'm making neck warmers in hopes that it will be a teeny bit colder here in Ventura, otherwise they will be gifted to my sister who now lives in Iowa. She'll definitely need them more than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment