Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wow, it's been a while since I last blogged. School has made me super busy and haven't had time for much. I did get my new printer this week and I can't wait to pick the perfect paper for my prints. I've been trying to get around to doing a mini update on my shop since I got a few more goodies several days ago. Hopefully, that will happen tomorrow. This is what my to do list is looking like right now:
  • Make a time lapse movie (school)
  • Make a live action video of myself (school)
  • Put together and edit 10 images for the above project
  • Practice ratios (school/finance)
  • Make flyer to sell my books
  • Think of design for business cards and order them
  • Buy photo paper
  • Update shop
  • Edit photos for a job I did
  • Grocery shopping
  • Ahhhhhh, I almost forgot! And think of awesome ideas for a 3 year anniversary gift for my boy. I have no idea what to get him. Does anyone have any THRIFTY ideas as to what to give someone you've been dating for 3 years?
I don't do well under stress. Don't you hate it when you have sooo much to do that you don't even know where to start? I hate that feeling. I'm sweating just looking at my list right now. Better get to it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, i don't know if it's already past your anniversary but this is what i did for my boyf for ours. I bought a cigar box & covered it with old book pages & paint. Then I filled it with little things I had saved over the 2 years. I also included a list of things I loved about him. I included some corny things, like the "key to my heart" but he loved it & it can double as a place he can keep momentos.Hope that helped!

    ReplyDelete