Thursday, October 21, 2010

What's Happenin'

Now that I'm in my PJs and watching the Wonder Years, I'm ready to blog. I have skipped a few posts due to me being pretty busy. Even though October is almost over, I've decided to make a list of goals for this month, and every month concerning my career and financial situation. I graduated with a degree and photography and I'm still working my old job with the same pay. If I want to move farther in life and do what I love, it's up to me to make that change. I already have most of those goals accomplished and others will be ongoing but it just feels good to actually take some action rather than just wallow around and settle. With that said, I'm ready to share my website to the world. Let me know what you think. I actually built it from scratch and I've had it up for a while but now I'm ready to put it to good use. Here's a link to Judith Cebreros Photography.

My friend texted me today and asked me where "Wishlist Wednesday" was. Haha, well here it is even though it's a day late.
 I have been wanting a Skunkboy creature for a while. This one is adorable but I especially love her owl bride & groom creatures.
 And this shirt is pretty awesome. I realized I have a lot of dresses but not enough nice shirts - only t-shirts
 I love owls and have a pretty big ceramic collection but who wouldn't want and owl pillow?
 I love this hoodie by Replicca. They are so unique and feminine.
 And lastly, I've been wanting moccasins for a while. I know I should have bought the pair I saw in New Mexico. Although I would not mind having these.

No comments:

Post a Comment